US Territory sales representative
Intéressé à postuler?
Postulez en ligne ou contactez-nous via les informations ci-dessous.
Born over 50 years ago, Maibec is a family owned company that manufactures and commercializes construction products to help build beautiful dream homes in North America. Oriented towards the development of three business sectors which are cedar shingles, sidings, and cedar mulch; we bring charm and durability to home owners. Maibec employs more than 600 people in Canada and the U.S. and we are actually looking to fill the position of Territory Sales Representative (CT, NY, NJ and Eastern PA).
Well knowledgeable of the construction and renovation industries, you will have the responsibility to promote our cedar shingles and siding products in the states of Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania by managing and improving the company’s performance with regards to sales. Your main responsibilities shall be to:
- Establish and maintain optimal business relationships with clients (dealers, distributor reps, contractors/builders) ;
- Ensure yearly budget numbers are met by dealers ;
- Provide proper training for dealers and distributors on the company’s products ;
- Support distributors sales team in promoting products within dealers ;
- Participate in trade shows ;
- Perform AIA presentations to key architectural firms.
- College degree in business administration or an equivalent field ;
- Minimum of five years of experience in an outside sales representative position ;
- Be oriented towards the achievement of sales objectives in a competing industry ;
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities ;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in addition to being appreciated as a team player ;
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office ;
- Have a clean driving record ;
- Be willing to overnight travel on a basis of 15% to 20% for a typical work week.
- Competitive base salary ;
- Bonus and attractive conditions ;
- Established territory.